Numark Hayfever Relief 10mg Tablets are a medication designed to provide relief from the symptoms of hay fever. With a strength of 10mg, these tablets offer effective relief from sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose, and other common hay fever symptoms.
- Take one tablet with a glass of water.
- It is recommended to take the tablet with or after food to minimise the chances of stomach discomfort.
- Swallow the tablet whole; do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Take the tablet at the same time each day, preferably in the morning, unless directed otherwise by your healthcare professional.
- Follow the recommended dosage instructions on the packaging or as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember, unless it is close to the time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
The active substance is cetirizine; each film-coated tablet contains 10 mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride.
The other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, crospovidone, anhydrous colloidal silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose (E464), titanium dioxide (E171) and polyethylene glycol (macrogol 400).
- DO NOT exceed the daily dose, if exceeded please ring 111 for further advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, planning or expecting, consult your local GP or doctor before use.
- If you are taking other medication, consult your doctor before use. This will avoid interference with current medication.
Symptoms of drowsiness may occur, do NOT operate any machinery or vehicles. Alcohol consumption should be avoided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.