Relief from pain, itching and inflammation caused by insect bites, insect stings and stinging nettle rash.
Adults, Elderly and Children,
The recommended dose is two or three times a day for up to three days:
- Apply the cream directly to the affected areas of skin
- Do not apply the cream on eczema, larger areas of skin, cut, grazed, badly broken or sunburnt skin For best results use as soon as possible after the bite or sting
- Repeated use of the cream for periods longer than a few days is not recommended
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after three days, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself, but ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Active Ingredient: Mepyramine Maleate 2% w/w, Other Ingredients include: Ceto-Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol 600 Monostearate, Castor Oil, Methyldroxybenzoate, Foin Coupé (Fragrance), Silicone Antifoam, Purified Water, See enclosed leaflet for further information.
Do not use if:
- On eczema or extensively broken skin.
- If the skin is cut or grazed.
- On areas of sunburnt skin.
- On large areas of skin.
Keep out of reach from children.
STOP using it if you notice signs of skin sensitivity. These include skin redness, swelling and itching, pain or burning sensation. If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.