Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution can be used as a mild skin disinfectant for minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers on adults, the elderly and children or as a mouthwash or gargle in those over 12 years of age.
- Mild Disinfectant
- Hydrogen Peroxide 9%
- Dilute a portion of the peroxide with an equal amount of water.
- Soak some cotton wool in this solution and use it to dress the wound as required.
- Do not use use on large, deep wounds.
- When using it as a mouthwash Dilute a portion of the peroxide with eight times the amount with water.
- Use this solution to rinse the mouth for 2-3 minutes. Repeat up to 3 times a day.
Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 9% w/v. Other Ingredients: Phosphoric Acid (E338), Phenacetin and Purifed Water.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding unless advised by a doctor. If you or your child have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed on the front. On normal skin. In closed body cavities or in large, deep cavity wounds. As an enema.
For full details about please Care Hydrogen Peroxide see the Patient Information on the side of the bottle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.