Blink Intensive Tears Protective Eye Drops is an eye treatment Formulated to soothe & protect dry-feeling eyes.
- Restore the eyes natural moisture
- Treats redness, watering and itching eyes
- Compatible with contact lenses
Blink Intensive eye drops work by restoring the eye's natural moisture. Dry and watery eyes can be caused by a disturbed lipid layer of the eye's tear film which can be associated with allergies to pollen. The damaged tear film allows the eye's natural moisture to evaporate which can result in an uncomfortable and itchy sensation. The drops can help to treat redness, watering, and itching of the eyes.
- Apply 1-2 drops in each eye.
- Wait 15 minutes after application before wearing contact lenses.
- The drops are suited for people with contact lenses.
- If you are using any other form of medication, then speak to a doctor before using.
Sodium cromoglicate 2.0% w/v.
Wait 15 minutes after application before wearing contact lenses.Do not use for more than three consecutive months without consulting your doctor. Discard 28 days after opening.They should not be used by anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients contained in the eye drops.
For full details about Blink Intensive Tears Protective Eye Drops please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.