Benylin Children's Night Coughs is a form of treatment that helps to relieve the effects of a cough and help your child have a good night sleep. It is also designed to relieve congestion in the nose that causes a runny nose and sneezing. The active ingredients in the medicine are: Diphenhydramine.
Benylin Children's Night Coughs provides relief for your child from coughs and congestion. It also helps relieve runny nose and sneezing associated with hayfever and other allergies.
Benylin Children's Night Coughs
- Sugar and colour free
- Designed specifically for night time
- Effective relief from coughs and congestion
- Suitable for children from 6 years
- Dose: For oral use only.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Two 5 ml spoonfuls every 6 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor. Do not use to sedate a child. Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.