Anusol cream is a treatment for piles or haemorrhoids which can be used to help relieve symptoms of swelling, itching, or irritation. You can use Anusol cream for both internal and external piles, meaning you’re protected whenever you need it most.
- Shrinks piles
- Soothes Itching
- Relives pain and discomfort
Anusol contains three ingredients which treat piles. The first is Zinc,, this is an antiseptic which helps reduce bacterial growth in area and helps to reduce swelling. Next, we have Balsam Peru, another mild antiseptic which helps to protect your sore areas. Finally, there’s Bismuth oxide, an astringent and antiseptic which protects irritated areas around your anus.
- Apply Anusol cream to the affected area at night, first thing in the morning, and after every bowel movement.
- Apply the cream sparingly and in an even layer.
- For external piles, wash and dry the affected area before gently applying the cream.
- For internal piles, wash and dry the affected area and then use the nozzle included and then insert the cream into your back passage.
- Wash nozzle after every use and wash your hands before and after you use Anusol cream.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Dipotassium Glycrrhizate
This cream should not be used anyone 18 or under. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. If you have blood in your stool, or are unsure whether any bleeding is caused by piles, speak to your doctor.
For full details about AnuSol Cream please see the Patient Information inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.