Orajel’s formula provides pain relief right at the source of your pain. The gel form gives you control over the product during application for targeted relief. Orajel provides relief by numbing the area and therefore reducing the pain.
- Rapid Pain Relief
- Perfect for tooth Ache or broken Teeth
- Direct Application to the tooth
Orajel Mouth Gel is used to temporarily reduce the pain, tenderness and discomfort of mouth ulcers and from wearing dentures.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Cut off tip of tube.
- Apply a thin layer of Orajel Mouth Gel to the areas inside the mouth which are tender or painful.
- Use up to 4 times daily, for no longer than 4 days.
- If tenderness or pain persists, consult your dentist or doctor.
- Not for use on children below the age of 12 years.
Macrogol 400, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin (E954), Chlorothymol, Eugenol, Passion Fruit Flavour, Sorbic Acid (E200) and FD&C Red No 40.
Do not use if the tube is damaged. Use up to 4 times a day do not exceed the daily dosage. For short term use only.
For full details on Orajel please see the Patient Information on the side of the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.